'Barry M - Nymph Radiance Serum - Beauty Elixir' - Review

Hello Readers,

I hope you are all having a great week. I do apologies, this blog ahead is not going to be long this week. I have such a manic weekend coming up and I have so much to get ready for. I didn't want to let any of you readers down. I am still going to post a blog today (obviously!), but it is going to be quite short. Also, I know I have been trying out a lot of Barry M products lately, I am due to review more on other brands soon. I just have so much to test out and try. Anyway, let's get into the blog.

[Image 1 : Nymph
Radiance Serum - Beauty
Elixir]
Lately I have been really loving my skin care routine. I am finding so many new products that are really working for me such as; face scrubs, body scrubs, dry skin serums, healthier glowing skin serums and face sprays. I came across this in the shops last week and thought I would give this a go. It is the 'Barry M - Nymph Radiance Serum'. It retails for £7.99, and is vegan friendly.

Looking at it in the shops, I was at first on the fence of "should I get this or not?". It is the same packaging as the Unicorn Primer Drops (click the name to see previous blog post). I wasn't too sure if maybe this would be the same as the Unicorn drops, or if it would be completely different. I purchased this anyway, and thought I would give it a try.

[Image 2 : Nymph 
Radiance Serum - Beauty
Elixir]
This serum has a lot more of a thiner consistency to the Unicorn drops. It is deferentially on the oilier side, and more of an oil based primer. Which for oily skin, isn't really going to work. It also has quite a strong fragrance, fruity, but strong. It contains fruits such as; papaya, apricot and tea tree oil. 

With the application, it is the same as the Unicorn drops. It has a pipette applicator, in which you would squeeze to release the product. This applicator worked a lot better than the Unicorn drops. I am guessing the reasons for this are because 1) its a thiner liquid 2) is an oil and 3) maybe the pipette I got for the Unicorn one has broken. 

[Image 3 : Nymph 
Radiance Serum - Beauty
Elixir]
In the bottle you get 15ml of product. Personally, I think it could have been just a little bit more. I have said this before about the size and the price. I am still on the same thought with that. I feel like for £7.99, it could have had just a bit more product in.

I don't really have much of a negative point in this blog today. As a primer, for me, it will not work on my skin. My T zone, and cheeks can be very oily which can sometimes separate my foundation. This as a primer wouldn't be best for skin like mine. I find that it doesn't really last all day. The maximum I have worn this for was about 3-5 hours. It didn't really hold up towards the end of the day. 

But, as a serum, this is amazing. I have actually been using this more in my skin care routine than I have my make up application. I find this works so well just before bed. Leaving my skin soft, light and smooth. I have found this not to be sticky or tacky, which is great for me before going to bed. It has helped keep my skin blemish free, which surprised me as it does have quite a strong fragrance.

Would I recommened this product? If you have very dry skin and are looking for an oily primer than yes, this would be perfect for your skin. If you are looking for a primer for oily skin, than no, I would give this a miss. However, I would purchase this again for a perfect skin care oil, as the after effects have left my skin feeling and looking great. 

S.H.E. Beauty

 


Comments

  1. Good Job & I really appreciate for sharing this blog. You can also take a look at haute her Solution for

    face oil and facial cream tips

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment